Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Viktoria's Secret

I think this will be more of a photo blog than a battle report for a couple of reasons...
1. I took a number of pictures.
2. I didn't take any notes.
3. I started drinking meade before I sat down to post.

Collette vs. Viktorias 30ss Shared Treasure Hunt in the Slums with Cache of Tomes

The Slums




The real Treasure



The Viktorias' deployment

Cassandra's debut


All dressed up with no where to go

Waiting for the show to start

Places ladies!

They should have know better than to hit on Taylor

Why didn't all the pics turn out like this?

...


Long shot





I have the Treasure!













yeah they shouldn't have hit on Taylor


Careful Taylor, if you fall you might break your neck...

Reinforcements

stupid bird

Overlooking the Quarantine Zone



Collette is nearly framed for murder...but the dove killed Taylor

Viktoria's Secret is mine!




Not the real Treasure
The Viktorias got First Blood.  The Showgirls got Holdout with the Treasure.  Collette performed Disappearing Act 3 times but no one was replaced with a Mannequin.  The Cache of Tomes were use a lot by the mercs with some nice buffs.  We're going to continue on with the predetermined strategies and special rules so we can try out more combinations.  Someday I'll get more consistent with write ups...  I imagine using a form to track turns, initiative, kills, highlights and whatnot would be helpful but I just want to play games.  Hopefully the pics speak for themselves...

1 comment:

  1. The pics DO speak for themselves! Great camera work and even better brush work! Collete had pupils for god's sake!!

    ReplyDelete